Who we are
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.
A world in which youth and adults learn, grow and work together for positive change.
- 4-H is for all youth in both rural and urban settings.
- 4-H is one of the largest youth organizations in the United States.
- 4-H youth programming results in competent, capable, caring, contributing youth.
|Facts about Missouri 4-H|
- 104,157 youth between the ages of 5 and 18 participated in a 4-H education program
- One out of every ten Missouri youth were touched by 4-H
- Nearly 11,359 youth and adults volunteer in Missouri; their devoted time was valued at $38.2 million
- The Missouri 4-H Foundation raised $798,424 from private sources, member fees and investment income to support Missouri 4-H programs. The Foundation also provided 60 college scholarships, each ranging from $500 to $2500.
The synergy of effective past and present programs, dedicated volunteers, and spirited youth will only continue to enforce our vision of a world in which both youth and adults learn, grow, and work together as catalysts for positive change.