Schedule and Travel Information
Schedule and travel information
Here is a map of the Mizzou Campus.
To help participants get off to a good start, please remember the following:
1. Registration is from 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. for both parents and 4-H’ers on the second floor lobby in the Memorial Student Union (South side) on Hitt Street. Participants should plan to dress and prepare for the day during this time.
2. Dressing for participants will be in designated areas of the Memorial Union. Mirrors will be placed in these rooms and electrical outlets are available.
3. Parking is available in any University parking garage. Parking is available behind the Memorial Student Union or in most University parking lots or garages.
4. Workshops and judging begin promptly at 9 a.m. and are held in the Memorial Union. Room size is small so that we ask parents not to attend the judging or workshop sessions.
5. Fashion Show will begin in Anheuser Busch Auditorium at 2 p.m. Remember that appropriate accessories to your outfit can be included in the Fashion Show. If you decide to bring an accessory, choose an item that is appropriate for your garment (i.e. tennis racket with sports outfit; beach ball/towel with summer outfit).
6. Parent’s may pick up a program that includes a schedule of events then tour the campus or Columbia. Parents are welcome to attend the Fashion Show.
7. Registration fee ($40) includes the cost of lunch. We will eat as a group.