National 4-H Conference
- Stimulate thought around current priorities/needs and move youth delegates to action in their local communities;
- Reinforce the rich history of 4-H and its valuable tie to Cooperative Extension and the land-grant system;
- Engage delegates with leaders from USDA, CSREES, the Land-Grant University system, as well as, their local, state and national partners;
- Enlighten delegates to the valuable work and research coming out of the land grant universities;
- Provide an opportunity for delegates to engage as citizens by meeting with their congressional representatives to discuss issues affecting their communities;
- Enhance valuable 21st century skills leadership skills such as adaptability, team-building and communications.
- Gather feedback from our most important stakeholders – youth!
- 4-H members who are between 14 and 18 years old on December 31st of the program year are eligible to apply.
- Visit with your 4-H youth development specialist or youth education assistant.
- Complete the form Y2200, Missouri Recognition Form Level 3.
- Complete additional essay questions.
- Submit form and essay questions to your local Extension office by the locally established date.
- If selected for Regional or State judging, prepare a video presentation on the topic chosen for your report.
- Up to three applicants are selected as delegates to National 4-H Conference.
For even more information, please visit the official National 4-H Conference website.
Resources for all project levels