National 4-H Congress
- 4-H members who are between 14 and 18 years old on January 1 of the current year are eligible to apply. 4-H Members who submit their Y2200 Missouri Recognition Form into their county the fall of the year they turn 19, may have their applications forwarded to regional and state review the following year.
- Visit with your 4-H youth development specialist or youth education assistant.
- Complete the MU Extension publication Y2200, Missouri Recognition Form Level 3
- Submit this to your local Extension office by the locally established date.
- Extension regions will review written applications and interview applicants.
- Eight or 30% of the total applications submitted for regional review may be forwarded onto the state 4-H office prior to April 1.
- Written applications are reviewed at the state level.
- Up to 30 applicants are invited to interview during State 4-H Congress.
- Up to 20 applicants are selected as delegates to National 4-H Congress.
For even more information, please visit the official National 4-H Congress website.
Resources for all project levels